Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Green America

It's not always easy being green. Some products are hard to find or the labels are misleading. I always buy recycled paper products and fair trade coffee, but I haven't even begun to investigate sweatshop free clothing. There never seems to be enough time for the research.
That's where Green America comes in. This book is a listing of "green" companies all of which have been independently verified to be socially and environmentally responsible. Food, gifts, clothing, household items and even travel are available, and listings are sorted by product as well as by location. Next time you need a new something, why not check these listings before heading out to the big box store? I know I will, in fact, I could use a new pair of jeans...
http://www.greenamerica.org/pubs/greenpages/

No comments:

Post a Comment