Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Mary Jane's Farm

I started reading Mary Jane's Farm years ago. I loved that she had found a way to make prepackaged organic foods and was intrigued by the idea of a catalog that was also a magazine. Since then the Mary Jane's Farm organization has expanded to include books, products and even a club! While I don't participate in all these areas, I am impressed by the ingenuity show by the company founder and by her consistent focus on women as homemakers, farmers and family organizers.
The focus on simple, beautiful, organic and hand crafted items that are useful makes for an inspiring read. Some of the ideas are a little over the top for me, but sometimes that's the fun of it! If you are a "farm girl" or a farm girl at heart, this is the magazine for you.
http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment